Other than full scale renovation works, we also provide simple hacking and dismantling works which can be completed within few hours. Below are some of the works that we classify as simple works:
- Carpentry like wardrobes, TV feature wall, kitchen cabinet, shoe cabinets, etc
- Door & window grilles
- Simple cornices
Before and After
Terms and Conditions
We are upfront with all the terms and conditions so that we have common understanding regarding our services. We do not like to lie and paint a perfect picture.
- As much as we like to do a excellent job, not all dismantling work can be perfect. There are always things that we cannot see and sometimes you as homeowner do not even know. We also do not know how the carpentry or cornices are installed which might affect the dismantling work. Therefore, there is always a possibility that your tiles, pipes (whether gas or water), wire, skirting or false ceiling will be damaged during the dismantling process. Chances of this happening is usually 1 in 10 jobs. We will not be liable for any repair cost.
- Once job scope is confirmed (meaning invoiced is sent and our workers arrived at site), homeowners are not allow to change add additional items or change job scope without informing us.
- We will dismantle and dispose the items.
- Invoice will be send digitally after price is confirmed.
- Usually a deposit of $50 (its a non refundable once our workers arrived at site) will be sufficient for a simple job and the balance will be payable after job completion. However, there are cases where the job is much bigger is volume (example $1,000 worth). In that case, the deposit will increase as well.
The price list below for you referral. When you have more items for disposal, there will be economic of scale discount and the price for each item will decrease.
|3||TV Feature Wall||250|
|5||Bedroom door and frame||110|
|7||Furniture disposal||Starting from $150|
Simply WhatsApp us at 8813 8045 with the full pictures of the items to dismantle and we will be able to quote you based on the pictures and after some Q&A.